Workshop 1 – CAN: Controller Area Network
- CAN is everywhere – not just in automotive.
- CAN is a two-wire easy-to-configure network.
- Adding nodes is as easy as plugging them in.
- In this hands-on lab you will write a small program for a small CAN network using an NXP or ST processor and pass and receive messages.
- If you are looking for a easy to use network that is fast to create: CAN is a good choice.
Workshop 2 – Real Time Operating System: Keil RTXBob Boys
- Using a STMicroelectronics ARM Cortex-M4 you will construct the RTOS from the basics.
- This will illustrate how RTX works and how easy it is to configure.
- We will examine and adjust the various RTOS timings using the ARM Serial Wire Viewer.
- You will clearly see when task switching happens and how long a task stays active.